Sunday, August 11, 2013

Warning: Featured Image Not Related – What Makes It “Worth” It? | Indie Love

The X-Box One and the PS4 are coming. And with them come the standard, “Which system do I want?” along with all sorts of explanations why. This is fine and dandy, but more than, “Which one?” I keep asking myself, “What makes it worth it?” Why are you buying either the X-Box One or the PS4 at all? There’s so much stuff to play on the computer, what does it take to convince you to get a console on top of it?

1 comment:

  1. There are only a handful of games I want to play on the ps4, but I won't buy it for at least three years. I enjoy cpu gaming a lot and the multimedia boxes that consoles have become are a big turn-off for me. Plus they are too costly and too closed for me to really care.

    ReplyDelete