Monday, October 31, 2011

Writing Experience

So I thought I'd start this journal off by mentioning my past writing experience.  I guess the second post will be an "about me" page.

Published Works:
  • I've had 12 poems published 16 times including in two calendars.  They aren't online anywhere, but when I find the time I might list them out.
  • Two of the poems and one of my short stories were published in Writer's Circle anthologies found on lulu.com.

Writing Education
  • Spring 2012 I graduated from Wellesley College with an English degree.
  • I have taken three creative writing courses at Wellesley College:  Introduction to Short Narrative, Advanced Writing/Fiction, and Advanced Poetry Writing
Video Game Experience
  • I have done some editing for zeiva's in progress game Area-X
  • I edited/co-wrote the original first part of Lost Dreams on the lemmasoft forums
  • I am the writer for Culina
  • I am one of the writers for one of Project Itzkeria's in-progress games.
  • I am the primary proofreader for Bionic Heart 2 by WinterWolves and am also involved with some of its coding.
If there's any interest in my services, I am particularly proud of my editing/proofreading abilities, please don't hesitate to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment