Saturday, August 10, 2013

Update! The Future of the Original Tangerine Triangle!

Hey there!

It's been a while.  I've... basically abandoned this blog over the last couple months.  My writing situation has changed pretty significantly and trying to figure out whether or not to keep this blog going was kind of :|

I have however decided to keep updating this blog.  The point of this blog was to keep track of my writing adventures with games.  Even though I'm not writing any games right now and have a different writing blog that I think matches what I wanted creative writing-wise better, this blog is still useful.

Every now and again I might post an original article here, but for the main part, this will be a convenient location to link to articles I've written here and there for different sites.  It lets me keep track of what I wrote for The Indie Game Mag and Indie Love even though I don't write for one of them anymore and I just started with the other.

If you want to see what I'm doing with creative writing, please check out my new site, Pieces of Writing.  I haven't updated it recently, but I do have a fair bit of pieces that I want to share on the site.  I encourage you to look at it and give me your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment