Saturday, February 2, 2013

Culina, Bionic Heart 2, & Being Sick

For better or for worse (it is for worse but it sounds better to say it the other way), I've been pretty sick the last few weeks.  Not so sick that I'm throwing up all the time, but sick enough that it's harder to do things and I have low energy/sleep a lot.

I thought I was finally getting better towards the end of last week, but apparently that wasn't the case.  I've been throwing up this week from coughing too hard and it's difficult because I need to be done editing/proofing/expression coding Bionic Heart 2 by the end of next week (I'm about halfway done) and Culina needs to get written.

I really really want to write Culina.  I think it's at a good point to actually get completed within the next few months and the writing is an integral part of making that happen.  Unfortunately, when I'm not feeling well I can't go out and if I can't go out then I don't feel inspired to write for Culina.  I get some stuff done, but it's significantly slower.

On the plus side, as long as I remember not to listen to an LP or watch TV when I do it, the Bionic Heart 2 work goes pretty well.  Once again, it's going slower because I'm sick, but I'm sure I'll make that deadline.

The Culina one?  Already missed it and struggling to catch up.  I am so so tired of being sick.

But enough ranting, what you want to hear is how far along I actually am in things.  Bionic Heart 2 is a countdown because that's how I count it :P

Culina Word Count:  6859
Bionic Heart 2 Lines Remaining:  5592 (This is actually shorter since there are blank lines/comments/etc)

For my few readers, I'd like to pose a question.  Considering what Culina is, how long do you think the story needs to be to cost $20?  How about $25?  I'm trying to gauge how much content I might need to add.

If you don't feel like you know enough about Culina to answer, let me know and I'll answer what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment