Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Culina (Part One) Is Out!

Man oh man oh man! I'm so happy.  It's been a long time coming, but Culina:  The Spirit of Cooking has finally been released.  You can look at all of its prettiness at it's official page.

Lol, I've been with IGM for too long, I'm resisting the urge now to write about it in press release format.  I guess I could, but I want to write in my own informal voice when I can.

But yes!  It's out and it's a great weight off my back.  I haven't been writing much for the second Culina game in the last few months because I've been feeling like it hasn't been going much places, but now that the overdue first game is out, I feel raring to go!  I've got to play it first (I haven't actually seen its entirety yet) but after that I'm sure I'll be writing up a storm!

There are already a fair number of comments in the Lemmasoft Release Thread and I'm excited about that.  I'll be looking at it to see suggestions on how the characters are written and that sort of thing.  I've been wanting feedback on my writing for ages from outside parties.  When you've been around the characters as long as I have it's hard to see them as just what's on the screen.

Anyway!  Everyone should go check it out!  It might be a bit cliche at times, but I did work hard on it and I hope you enjoy it :D

1 comment:

  1. The story and the characters are so realistic! It's as if I was the protagonist and I had to make the best choices in the moment. It was pretty exciting, and I'm very much looking forward for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete