Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Update 08/03/2012

It's been quite some time since my last update.  If I'm not saying anything I guess you can assume that I'm failing at reaching my goals.

I still haven't been writing in my journal and of course Camp NaNoWriMo went poorly for June, but I have hopes for August.  So, so many hopes for August.

In terms of things, quite a bit has happened.  Culina is finally out in the public eye!  Please leave your comments about the game on the lemmasoft forum thread!

My part of the prologue, which is now the first part entitled "The Spirit of Cooking" should be finished soon.  I started being involved in Infinite Girl which wound up taking up too much time already with almost no work being completed.  I'm already considering quitting the project because it's unpaid.  I enjoy the characters though so I'll likely write their story regardless.  If the project stays low key then I'll stay on.

Real life jobs are not going very well.

I decided as an added incentive for Camp NaNoWriMo this time, I'm also going to post the story on textnovel.com.  It's entitled Waking Dreams.  Please vote it up!

Camp NaNoWriMo Word Count:  8980
Culina:  The Spirit of Cooking Word Count:  1462


Last Time's Goals:
  1. Finish the prologue of Culina I actually did this.  I'm trying to edit it now.
  2. Write at least one major scene Culina post prologue  Outlined all of the social links.  Close enough.
  3. Write silly love letters to friends to get into a romantic mood
  4. Write some of the random gossip scenes for Culina.  I'm looking forward to this one!  Who knows what'll get used ^_~
And I got nothing else x.X

This Week's Goals:
  1. Finish the editing of Culina
  2. Start writing someone's social link in Culina
  3. Work on my 30 Drabble Challenge
  4. Work on my Camp NaNoWriMo story that I'm posting on textnovel.com
  5. Work on my superhero story

No comments:

Post a Comment