Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Update ...or something

What is this?  An actual post that's not set-up from Miyuki and her fruit named group TangerineTriangle?

Yes, yes indeed.  There's not too much to say.  I've decided to participate in NaNoWriMo and my story is the restaurant game that I'm not sure how much I can talk about.  I'm going to try not to count the words I've already written, but an update about what I have isn't that bad of an idea anyway.

Restaurant Game Word Count:  5k (approximately)

People seem to like giving exact word counts for Ren'py game so I guess I'll give that a shot too?  I'm pretty excited about finally buckling down to work on this.

In other news though, I've also been picked up as a proofreader for Heileen 3!  I am super uber excited about this and I hope I do a good job.

Since this is NaNoWriMo and all I think I'll try to update twice a week, but I haven't actually given this link to anyone yet, so I don't think there will be anyone reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment